From hiking to sightseeing the area offers endless oportunities
What to do
- Typical food
- Discover lovely restaurants or take a course to learn the art of pastry and breadmaking according to the tradition of Romagna.
- Hiking & Rockclimbing
- The area is surrounded by hicking, paths and rockclimbing walls for beginners and experts are just 20 min away
- A perfect place for both on and off road biking. The area is also renowned for the famous “Nove Colli” (Nine Hills) biking competition.
- Tree top adventure park
- Only 20 minutes away you will find the Adventure Park of Perticara and San Marino, with tree top structures and highropes to explore in full safety.
- The are is filled with riding stables (the closest just 10 minutes away!) where adults and children can ride and take lessons.
- Amusement parks
- Ask us! We will provide you a list of wonderful parks where both adults and kids can have lot of fun!
- Sea side(45min)
- Explore the “riviera romagnola”!The sea is 45 minutes away: beaches and villages on the shores make a perfect day excursion.
- Monte Carpegna ski slopes(45min)
- Regional Park of Sasso Simone and Simoncello(40min)
- This regional natural park offers many paths for hiking and places where to just relax having a pic nic.
Places to visit
- San Leo (15min)
- San Marino(20min)
- San Sepolcro(1h)
News and Events
Events, fairs and festivals